Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where's Waldo?

Fred? Reeder? Bueller...?


I'm changing to Verdana. Until about a month ago, I always thought this font was called *Veranda.* That's all I have to say about that.


I had a can opener kind of weekend, punctuated by an annoying flight to Las Vegas Tuesday. I actually wrote a pretty long blog about the weekend, but it was boring as hell so I deleted most of it.


Saturday night was the night of our monthly poker league. Since I was out of town, one of my neighbors found a sub to take my spot for the night. The only other time I've missed poker league night, my sub finished in 22nd place (out of 24.) For comparative purposes, when I play my own cards, I have placed 3rd, 8th, 1st, and 6th. So I wasn't too thrilled about having someone sub for me this month, but better that than a zero.


Well, not much better. He finished 20th out of 22. Can opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment