Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shopping line woes, Part Deux

Definite Capital T moment right there, Gleeboy.

You know what else grinds my gears? When you're waiting in a long line, so long in fact that as you approach the cashier, with maybe one or two people in front of you and now a dozen people now behind you, they finally open another register.

Now, does the new cashier point to the person who's been waiting the longest and say, "If you would like to come to my register, I'm now open"?

Never.

Instead, the cashier just announces the new open lane, and people who are BEHIND you, and who've been waiting far less, just hop right on over. Ridiculous.

I'm not saying there's a special place in Hell for these cashiers - and the rude people who don't give a rat's patootie about other customers - but there is. So I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment