Monday, January 24, 2011

My customers like me 'cause I'm the real article.

Not that we've gone to great lengths to promote this colloquy, but I'm going to bet the under on the total number of followers as long as you continue to flaunt your superiority complex and general loathe for the common man.

Then again, if the common man doesn't like it then the common man can go read another fuckin' blog. (by the way, we should adopt a policy on dropping F Bombs and the like on TWATF - which is pronounced TWAT-eff.)

The many commonalities that launched our bromance was really quite spectacular, and the similarities didn't stop in college.
  • As grown adults, we both owned Volkswagen Passats and Chevy Trailblazers at the same time. (In fact, I still do.)
  • We both married hot, younger women named Jennifer (one just a wee bit younger than the other)
  • Our first two kids went BOY-GIRL. If your next two also go BOY-GIRL that will be just weird. And loud.
  • One of us has started to emerge victorious over the other on the links with more regularity of late. That's not really something we have in common, but it's important that the world understands I'm closing the gap in your all-time winning record against me in golf. I'm pretty sure I had the edge in 2010.
By the way, the title of my post really doesn't relate to the content at all. I may decide to make that my new thing. Fun for everyone.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment